Shipping & Policies & What Not
Each skein of yarn is unique and while I do my best to ensure that colorways are consistent between batches, I am human and cannot replicate skeins identically. But do know that I measure all of my dyes to the half-milliliter (i.e. I am as exact as possible). This is why I always recommend that you alternate between skeins while making your project. This is part of the magic and charm of hand dyed yarn! Please be sure to buy enough for your project at the time of purchase.
Yarn is a happiness in a skein so I want you to love your yarn as much as I do! If you are unhappy in any way with your purchase please let me know as soon as possible so I can try to fix it. You can email me at email@example.com.
I accept most credit cards and PayPal only at this time. I reserve the right to cancel any order and will refund you if I cancel your order.
All in-stock items are shipped within 2-3 BUSINESS days, but almost always much sooner than that. Any dyed-to-order skeins will ship based on the estimate/timeline in that specific listing. I do not pack up orders on weekends.
Once your order leaves Skeinny Dipping Headquarters I am no longer financially responsible for it. You can purchase insurance accordingly below:
- All items are shipped using the USPS.
- Domestic Priority Mail (3 standard sized skeins or more are automatically sent Priority Mail) orders come automatically with $50 of insurance. If you want insurance for the total amount of your order, please leave me a note at checkout and I will send you an invoice for the remaining difference.
- International orders will only be sent with insurance, which is just a few dollars. Please allow at least three weeks from the shipping of your order to receive it. Customs slips will be filled in as "merchandise" and any/all customs fees are the customer's responsibility. If you believe your package has gone missing, please contact your local customs office/mail facility.
- Sale items, custom orders, and pre-orders are not refundable or returnable.
- If you would like a refund on your yarn that is not sale yarn or a custom order or a pre-order you MUST contact me first by email so that I can confirm that the yarn is eligible to be returned. I must receive this email within 7 calendar days of your yarn being marked as delivered. The shipping cost of the return is your responsibility, not Skeinny Dipping's, and we will not refund the original cost of shipping. These costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Yarn must be in original condition and packaging (but feel free to keep the goodie that came with it), must not smell of anything except yarn, must not have animal hair on it, and must be returned to me within 7 calendar days of an email from me saying I will accept the yarn back. Only at the time that I can visually confirm the above will the refund be given.
Discount codes must be entered at the time purchase. Please please please do not email me asking me to apply it to a past order, or the one you just purchased because I will lose my mind. My family will likely make me sleep in the car from how much that request will bother me and I want to stay on their good side.
Is Your Purchase A Gift?
If it is, let me know so I can wrap it up all pretty like for you and leave out the packing slip.